Mauritius Trusts are governed by The Trusts Act 2001 (the “Act”). A trust is a flexible vehicle which can be structured to assist a parent or individual in alignment of their objectives or/and ambitions.
A Trust has a wide variety of uses and benefits, which may include:
- Asset protecting and ring-fencing
- Estate planning / transmission
- Asset holding/ Immovable Property
- Structured finance
Types of Trust
- Discretionary Trust
- Purpose Trust
- Charitable Trust
- Private Trust Company
Related Resources / Features of a Trust
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Preparation and Review of Trust Deed
- Establishment of the Trust
- Provision of Trusteeship services
- Provision of Administration and Accounting services
How to proceed
For further information, you are kindly requested to contact us and we shall be pleased to assist you.