News - Registration as a Trainer or Training Institution with the Mauritius Qualifications Authority
An organisation willing to provide training or a person who wish to be a trainer is required to be duly registered with the Mauritius Qualifications Authority, “MQA”.
There are 4 categories of registration with the MQA:
- Registration of Training Institution;
- Registration of Manager;
- Registration of Programme Officer; and
- Registration of Trainer.
HOW MITCO CAN HELP?
- Advisory services
- Assistance with the set-up of the Domestic Company, if required
- Provision of secretarial, administration and accounting services, if required
- Assistance to the client to complete all the necessary documents for the MQA registration
- Submission of the documents to the MQA
- Follow up with the MQA until approval is obtained
- Ensuring compliance of the Company with the relevant authorities
- Keep client abreast of any changes and development in laws and regulations
For more information on registration with the MQA, we invite you to contact your relationship manager or the business development team by email on email@example.com or phone them on the +230 404 8000